(The position has been filled)
Are you our next Android developer?
We are a young, ambitious mobile agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven by mobile development. We are in total 75+ employees across our London, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Prague and Berlin offices. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
We are looking for an Android developer to join our team in Copenhagen or London.
About you as an Android developer:
You have developed Android for a long period of time, and therefore have something you can show us – either live apps or snippets/projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create super cool projects.
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- Salary depending on qualifications
- Relocation to the London office
It’s important you have the following:
- 3+ years experience in Android
- Have worked with RESTful API’s
- Take responsibility of projects you are working on
- Quality conscious
- Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you have the following:
- Development experience on other mobile platforms
- Messed around with CI systems
- DI experience
- Worked with tooling or internal frameworks
- Worked with Kotlin on a couple of projects