(This position has been filled)
Are you a fan of client hospitality, tech, marketing and branding?
Nodes is looking for an Event Coordinator to join our office in Copenhagen. The Event Coordinator coordinates hospitality, planning and brand messaging and other aspects related to our partnership with ServerSide.swift. You will oversee operational matters before, during and after conference days, which includes maintaining a working relationship with our suppliers, and ensuring the best possible experiences for the attendees. The position is part time.
About the position
- Finding venues and potentially catering companies that accommodates the requirements for the conference. Negotiating deals and aligning practicalities.
- Finding video recording companies that can record the conference talks.
- Finding, negotiating and general communication with sponsors.
- Coming up with ideas for merchandise and finding the right supplier.
- Coordinating flights and hotels with speakers.
- Keeping our social media channels up to date with progress throughout the period.
- Preparing and coordinating the actual conference.
- Misc. ad hoc that arises during the process.
- Coordinating the entire process with the founders of the conference.
- Your contract will be running from as soon as possible to 31st October 2019.
It’s awesome if you …
- Have experiences with organising events/conferences
- Speak english at a professional level
- Are service minded: Strong sense of urgency and attendees-facing skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm: We value people with opinions and the spirit to make a difference
What is the ServerSide.swift conference?
ServerSide.swift is a framework-independent developer conference that was held for the first time in 2018 in Berlin. The conference is aimed at being a non-profit conference and solely run for the love of server-side Swift. We’re currently starting the planning of this year’s event where we aim to host it in Copenhagen. Nodes often participates in events around the world. See our thoughts on the Swift Alps and Mobile World Conference.
Who are Nodes?
We are a young, ambitious digital agency working with all sorts of digital solutions. We are in total 100+ employees across our Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Prag, Amsterdam and Aarhus offices. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.