We are looking for a motivated and talented frontend developer with a passion for learning and growing with a positive, proactive attitude. Nodes already creates awesome mobile solutions and we’re building a team that can take that to the web. If you are someone who is comfortable taking an idea from design through to deployment then we would love to hear from you.
- Take web builds from design through to final delivery.
- Support in the maintenance of web projects after delivery.
- Ensure all code is developed using industry recognised standards
- Assist the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered.
- Communicate with the design team to ensure designs are well understood, pragmatically thought through, technically feasible and accurately developed
- Be prepared to attend client meetings when required
- Work with our in-house designers, developers, solution architects and digital consultants.
- Solid Experience with HTML / CSS / Sass and associated tooling.
- Experience building, maintaining and iterating on web applications
- Experience interfacing with a variety of backend APIs
- Experience with a recognised development approach, including both development and test strategies
- Experience with modern build pipeline tooling such as Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Bower
- 2+ years of front-end web application development experience
- Experience with any other development technologies or platforms would be beneficial (PHP, C#, Swift, Kotlin, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile team
Nodes is a leading digital agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps and websites. We are a team of 120 passionate developers, designers and advisors with offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Dubai. We work for leading global enterprises, and brands across a range of industries meaning that the projects are always varied. We are also a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
We are passionate about what we do and we know that it sometimes requires that we go the extra mile in order to deliver what we and our clients expect from ourselves. But our Danish heritage means that we care a great deal about a good work-life balance and the organisational structure is kept flat in order to keep the culture dynamic and friendly.