Do you want to be a part of an exciting growth journey? We are expanding our Marketing team, and we are looking for a German speaking Content Marketing Manager to join us in Copenhagen.
This is where you will create value; Based on the knowledge of our designers, consultants, developers, sales, external influencers and industry experts, you will write relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience. The content you create is shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand, our content and links. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy, and you know how to optimise content for search engines and lead generation. Content is where most of your time will be spent, but you will also be responsible for arranging and executing on our events in Berlin.
So, you will have the responsibility to …
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our German website including white papers, blog posts, cases, reports, webinars, infographics etc.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Establish closed-loop analytics around your campaigns and content to understand how your inbound marketing activity is generating traffic and leads – and how we can grow it even faster.
- Work closely with our on-ground German team to identify trends and create compelling content offers and awesome events.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team working out of the same office in Copenhagen.
Since your primary focus is Germany, you speak and write German at a native level. But english is also important since it is the corporate language of Nodes. When others read your content they find it catchy. You know that because you have experience with these kinds of content pieces. You are a team player, but at the same time you have the skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts. It’s a bonus if you have experience from previously working with content creation, SEO and link building and obviously an interest in the tech space and digital product development.
So, to sum up these are our requirements …
- Professional fluency in German and English
- You probably have a Bachelor degree in communication or journalism or equivalent work experience.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of marketing experience (ideally tech or software development), copywriting, content strategy, and blogging – with the goal of generating web visitors and leads
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Bonus skills: Hubspot, WordPress, Sitecore, Sketch, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO
Nodes is a leading digital agency specialising in developing awesome mobile apps, websites and other types of digital projects. We are a team of 120 passionate developers, designers and consultants with offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Amsterdam, Berlin, Dubai, Dnipro and Prague. We work for leading brands across a wide range of industries. Nodes is a part of Monstar Lab.