This position has been filled.
Do you think it sounds challenging and interesting to be responsible for developing HR processes and performance frameworks? Are you driven by shaping an environment that can make a difference for people in a fast-moving tech company?
And finally, do you perform your very best working with awesome people?
Then you could be our next colleague, as we in Nodes are looking for the right person to fill out the newly opened positions as HR Manager in our group function. You will be our natural human resources link between our 8 offices with your base in our office in Copenhagen. The position requires 1-2 days travel activity to our offices per month.
You are a likeable person who naturally builds professional relations and knows how to navigate in an international organization with pace and visions. You are independent, structured and a strong implementer of human resources policies and strategic objectives.
You are a natural partner to the management and driven by a desire of building cultures and processes to strengthening leaderships and to support the company’s strategy and professional development.
It’s mandatory that you…
- Have experience with labor law and contracts
- Have experience with performance reviews and planning
- Like working with alignment of procedures across different offices
- Have worked structured with on- and offboarding
- Can drive recruitment processes and act as sparring partner for our managers
It’s an advantage if you…
- Have implemented digital contract management
- Are familiar with GDPR compliance in a human resources perspective
- Have experience with implementation of management frameworks
Who are Nodes?
We are a young, ambitious digital agency working with all sorts of digital solutions.
We are in total 100+ employees across our offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Dubai. Each office is supported by the group function, and by local payroll suppliers.
We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie. We perform social events and aim to have fun while working, and a healthy work-life balance.
Apply asap and reach out to Group CFO Kasper Heumann Kristensen if you have questions about the position or about Nodes.
firstname.lastname@example.org – 29724987