Is it YOU we’re looking for? We are looking for a Lead Developer to be responsible for our iOS and Vapor (server-side Swift) team in Copenhagen.
You have been a developer for a long period of time, potentially working on multiple platforms including backend and mobile. You have projects to showcase, either projects in production or projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development, and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create awesome projects. Ideally you have some management experience in leading other developers and you have been part in pitching and selling projects by doing tech validation, communicating and coming up with technical solutions and doing estimations.
Who are Nodes?
We are a young, ambitious digital product development agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 140+ employees across our offices in Europe including London, Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
It’s important you have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Experience with both mobile and backend development
- Have worked with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and a range of third party services
- Have experience designing IT solutions for web / mobile (Solution architecture)
- Git, git flow, GitHub
- CI and CD
- Take responsibility of projects and tasks you are working on
- Quality conscious
- Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you have following:
- Management experience
- Experience building a team and recruiting excellent engineers
- A passion for open source and the developer community in general
- Experience with pre-sale
- Experience of Architecture in an Enterprise setting
We can offer:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in Central Copenhagen
- Regular team nights’ out
- Salary depending on qualifications