(This position is no longer available)
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team in Aarhus to help us build even more awesome apps.
Maybe you are an iOS developer.
Maybe you are an Android developer.
Or maybe you consider yourself a little bit of both already.
It doesn’t really matter!
The important thing is that you love what you are doing, have made apps for some time already and is ready to work on both Android and iOS apps with us.
Who are Nodes?
We are a young, ambitious mobile agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 75+ employees across our Copenhagen, London, Aarhus, Berlin and Prague offices. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
Read more about our tech stack at https://www.nodes.dk/tech
We can offer
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues and many different projects
- An opportunity to contribute to the mobile community
- Access to our “education fund” which you can use for conferences or books
- Office in Central Aarhus
- Regular team nights’ out
- Salary depending on qualifications
It’s important that you can answer yes to the following:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in native mobile development on iOS or Android
- Have worked with RESTful APIs
- Take responsibility of projects you are working on
- Is proactive
- Is quality conscious
- Has Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you can answer yes to some of the following:
- Have development experience on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Web, PHP etc.)
- Have experience with Git
- Have experience with Kotlin
- Have knowledge with implementing third party libraries (Facebook, Google Analytics, Urban Airship etc.)
- Have experience with testing (unit testing and/or UI testing)